We are excited to share this informative webinar with you, presented by our senior consultants at Leading Resources Inc. For the last 20 years, we have focused on developing leaders and leading organizations. Our firm’s clients include large and small public agencies and departments, including the California State Auditor, CalPERS, and California’s Medi-Cal program.
Some of the specific areas that will be covered include:
- The leadership pipeline: What is it and how can my organization use it to develop up and coming managers and leaders?
- Competency modeling: How can it help clarify what we expect of our managers and leaders?
- Professional development: What are the most effective ways to develop leaders?
- 360 appraisals: How do they work and what is the benefit? What other forms of feedback are effective?
- What does a culture of leadership development look like? How do I get started?
Eric Douglas, senior partner, is the founder of LRI and the author of several books and hundreds of articles. His most recent book is The Leadership Equation. In it he describes ten competencies that leaders can use to build high-performing organizations. Eric has provided counsel and coaching to more than 200 client organizations in the public and private sectors.
Karin Bloomer, principal consultant, has been working with public agencies for almost two decades and specializes in facilitation, strategic planning, and organizational development. Her clients include the California State Auditor, Caltrans, CalPERS and many others.
Randall Harris, senior consultant, has more than 35 years of experience in talent management, leadership and employee development, and business transformation, working both in the public and private sectors.
Developing leaders has been at the core of LRI’s work since the beginning. Here’s how our expert consultants can help you: http://leading-resources.com/consulting/leadership/