LRI Practice Areas
LRI’s organizational development consulting is designed to achieve real, meaningful change for our clients. We begin with a thorough assessment and analysis that enables our clients to make sound decisions about how to prioritize and implement change effectively.
We then facilitate change in the following ways:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, and defining performance measures;
- Leadership Development: increasing leadership skills through individual/team leadership coaching and training, including the development and management of leadership academies;
- Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing boards;
- Performance Management: enabling people to utilize information to improve performance;
- Core Process Improvement: helping clients identify, align and improve their core business processes and organizational structure to optimize success.
LRI’s clients range from large health care companies to small engineering firms and from publicly-traded corporations to entrepreneurial non-profits. In addition to our consulting services and leadership workshops, LRI provides its clients with an exclusive Client Member Area, which contains tools used by LRI consultants to strengthen teams and organizations.