LRI Practice AreasLRI’s organizational development consulting is designed to achieve real, meaningful change for our clients. We begin with a thorough assessment and analysis that enables our clients to make sound decisions about how to prioritize and implement change effectively. We then facilitate change in the following ways:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, and defining performance measures;
- Leadership Development: increasing leadership skills through individual/team coaching and training, including the development and management of leadership academies;
- Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing boards;
- Performance Management: enabling people to utilize information to improve performance;
- Core Process Improvement: helping clients identify, align and improve their core business processes and organizational structure to optimize success.
Our case studies and examples of client experiences highlight the ways we facilitate change for our clients. Please read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say.