LRI Practice Areas
LRI’s change management consulting is designed to achieve real, meaningful change for our clients. We begin with a thorough assessment and analysis that enables our clients to make sound decisions about how to prioritize and implement change effectively.
We then facilitate change in the following ways:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, defining objectives, strategies and actions;
- Organizational Development: helping organizations, teams, and individuals develop structures, processes, and performance measures systems to improve performance;
- Leadership Development: increasing leadership skills through assessment, training, and coaching, including the development and management of leadership academies;
- Board Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing clear decision-making roles and responsibilities;
- Business Process Improvement: working with organizations and teams to clarify roles, structures, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
LRI’s clients range from large health care companies to small engineering firms and from publicly-traded corporations to entrepreneurial non-profits. In addition to our consulting services and leadership workshops, LRI provides its clients with an exclusive Client Member Area, which contains tools used by LRI consultants to strengthen teams and organizations.