Leading Resources Inc. (LRI) was founded in 1998 in Sacramento, California. LRI’s purpose is to develop leaders and leading organizations. LRI has grown steadily since its founding and has served more than 300 public sector agencies, non-profit organizations, and companies in California and the United States. We have a team of five senior level consultants, two associate level consultants, and a three-person support staff.
LRI Practice Areas:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, objectives, strategies and actions;
- Organizational Development: helping organizations, teams, and individuals develop structures, processes, and performance measures systems to improve performance;
- Board Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing clear decision-making roles and responsibilities;
- Leadership Development: increasing leadership skills through assessment, training, and coaching, including the development and management of leadership academies;
- Business Process Improvement: working with organizations and teams to clarify roles, structures, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
LRI Core Values:
- We act ethically at all times and build trust with our clients and each other.
- We serve our clients with utmost attention to quality and customer service.
- We partner with our clients to create real, meaningful change.
- We deliver our services in easily accessible, innovative ways.
- We develop services, products and processes that provide measurable benefits.
We Are Committed To:
- Serving a diverse range of clients in order to maximize our ability to deliver the best solutions to our clients.
- Working to benefit the communities in which we work.¹
- Making our own workplace a model for a new wave of organizations built on teamwork, creativity, collaboration, and trust.
¹ For select non-profit organizations, LRI offers reduced rate or pro bono consulting.