Leading Resources Inc. (LRI) was founded in 1998 in Sacramento, California. LRI’s purpose is to develop leaders and leading organizations. LRI has grown steadily since its founding and has served more than 200 public sector agencies, non-profit organizations, and companies in California and the United States. We have a team of five senior level consultants, two associate level consultants, and a three-person support staff.
LRI Practice Areas:
- Strategic Planning: giving voice to vision, shaping priorities, and defining performance measures;
- Leadership Development: increasing leadership skills through individual/team coaching and training, including the development and management of leadership academies;
- Governance: facilitating the adoption of best governance practices and developing boards;
- Performance Management: enabling people to utilize information to improve performance;
- Core Process Improvement: helping clients identify, align and improve their core business processes and organizational structure to optimize success.
LRI Core Values:
- We act ethically at all times and build trust with our clients and each other.
- We serve our clients with utmost attention to quality and customer service.
- We partner with our clients to create real, meaningful change.
- We deliver our services in easily accessible, innovative ways.
- We develop services, products and processes that provide measurable benefits.
We Are Committed To:
- Serving a diverse range of clients in order to maximize our ability to deliver the best solutions to our clients.
- Working to benefit the communities in which we work.¹
- Making our own workplace a model for a new wave of organizations built on teamwork, creativity, collaboration, and trust.
¹ For select non-profit organizations, LRI offers reduced rate or pro bono consulting.