Developing leaders has been at the core of LRI’s work since the beginning. Here are the specific ways our leadership development consultants and coaches can help you:
- Assess what your organization is currently doing to develop your leaders, identify the areas of greatest need, and help you implement specific, measurable improvements in your leadership development “pipeline.”
- Help you apply the 70/20/10 framework to your leadership development program, assuring your leaders get the best combination of on-the-job learning, coaching and feedback, and training.
- Develop a tailored competency model that defines the specific behaviors, skills and competencies expected of leaders and managers at each level of your organization.
- Develop and administer 360 surveys for your managers and leaders and provide high-quality, in-depth analyses of their strengths and blind spots.
- Help leaders within your organization create and implement individual leadership development plans.
- Help you develop an internal mentoring program.
- Conduct employee engagement surveys – and provide in-depth analyses and reports.
- Provide leadership coaching to your senior level and emerging leaders.
- Help you design and implement customized in-house leadership academies and training programs that incorporate all elements of the 70/20/10 framework.
- Analyze your succession needs and develop a succession plan that assures your continued success.
- Facilitate leadership development workshops for your team or organization.
Download our white paper on Developing Effective Leadership Teams.
View examples of client experiences to learn more.