Performance Management Tools
- Corporate Performance Management Scorecard – This tool shows how to build performance scorecards for a corporation or business.
- Performance Management for Governing Boards – This tool shows how to build an integrated performance management framework that takes into account the many different functions that a city or a county has to administer.
- Creating a Balanced Performance Scorecard – This is a balanced scorecard example tied to an organization’s core values. Each core value has at least one performance measure.
- Employee Performance Management System – One can view an employee’s professional development as having a life cycle.
- Developing Management Standards – This checklist should detail the specific practices expected of every manager and supervisor.