Core Values Tools
LRI is a Sacramento consulting firm with a specific expertise on developing core values.
- Developing Core Values – This tool helps people identify and develop core values: the activities essential to the success of the organization.
- A Balanced Scorecard Example – This is a balanced scorecard example tied to an organization’s core values. Each core value has at least one performance measure.
- Aligning Employees Around Core Values – Here are some techniques we use in aligning employees around organizational core values.
- Core Values and We Statements – In high performing organizations, core values are linked to “we statements” that list the specific behaviors needed to support each core value.
- Aligning Behaviors with Core Values – Once you’ve defined your core values, reinforce them by incorporating them into your performance appraisals and organizational assessments.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-598-7662 to discuss how we can help or Contact Us Online.
Subscribe to the LRI newsletter for weekly leadership tool updates.