This tool provides a description of the various stages of team development: Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing. It also outlines the action steps required to move from one stage to the next. (2 pages)
Join the LRI Newsletter to receive free tools and expertise to improve your business.
Stages of Team Development
Stage 1: Forming
– Team members are not clear on what they’re supposed to do
– The team doesn’t own the mission
– Team members wonder where the team is going
– Trust has not been established
– Learning is high
– No team history; unfamiliar with members
– Norms of the team are not established
– Members check one another out
– Members are not committed to the team
Action Steps: Forming to Storming
Purchase to download the rest of this tool.