Strategic planning should be a transformative experience that assures you and your organization are thinking and acting strategically. Here are the specific ways our expert facilitators can help you:
- Interview stakeholders, customers and employees to assess your organization’s current strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Facilitate decisions about the important trends and factors affecting your organization’s future.
- Design planning processes that effectively engage your governing board, chief executive, senior leaders, managers and employees in thinking strategically about the future.
- Clarify mission (or purpose), vision and core values.
- Facilitate decisions about priorities for change.
- Help you determine how success will be measured with metrics and targets.
- Share examples and draft the actual strategic plan.
- Translate the strategic plan into action plans.
- Build organizational support and buy-in for the plan.
- Facilitate regular monitoring of the plan to assure you achieve the desired results.